Junior Business Analyst for Recruiting (f/m/div)
Das Unternehmen Infineon Technologies AG bietet aktuell diesen Job in Munich an. Wenn Du gerade auf der Suche in dem Bereich IT bist, solltest Du Dir die Details auf der Seite des Unternehmens anschauen. Dort findest Du ausführliche Informationen zu der Stelle und zu dem Unternehmen.You are looking for the next challenge within IT? Your responsibility covers the seamless operation and continuous service improvement of our global tools. This position offers the opportunity to initiate and support the optimization of our HR system landscape. Have experience capturing and managing IT applications and projects in an international company. HR is your field of expertise. This might be your chance to grow inside a global IT team in Munich.
In your new role you will:
- Support Recruiting Applications within the “IT HR People Solutions” Team
- Be part of our journey to innovate and shape our recruiting processes
- Define and analyze requirements in cooperation with the business owner counterparts (HR)
- Analyze and evaluate requests and provide technical solutions and consulting to HR
- Ensure operational excellence and monitoring of service delivery and quality of external service partners
- Plan and execute innovation projects in your area of responsibility or within the “IT HR People Solutions” team
This position is suitable for full- and part-time.
Your ProfileYour structured way of working, advanced communication skills and open personality enable you to establish successful cooperation within a global team. You cooperate across boundaries, appreciate the contribution of others and use the resulting creating potential.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics, Computer Science or similar field of studies
- Ideally 0-1 year of relevant work experience in an IT department or IT consulting company
- Ideally worked in a similar position managing and supporting IT tools
- Ideally, experience in HR topics and challenges
- Open-minded, innovative, motivated and willing to take responsibility and grow with different topics
- Fluent in German & English