Art Director / Senior Visual Designer (f/m/d)
Das Unternehmen imc information multimedia communication AG bietet aktuell diesen Job in Bonn an. Wenn Du gerade auf der Suche in dem Bereich Kommunikation bist, solltest Du Dir die Details auf der Seite des Unternehmens anschauen. Dort findest Du ausführliche Informationen zu der Stelle und zu dem Unternehmen.
You just love to visualise ideas and bring them to life?
That´s how it can look like: - awarded with The FWA- and CSS Design Award.
To strengthen our creative team, we are looking for an Art Director / Senior Visual Designer (f/m/d) - located in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, or UK.
- You will work on creative ideas and concepts for digital formats such as web specials, communication campaigns, serious games and interactive videos.
- You create mood boards, pitch designs and host brainstorming sessions.
- You inspire others with your enthusiasm and ideas and drive them - together with a team of creative colleagues - from the first draft to the finished project.
- You mentor colleagues, delegate tasks and review concepts, designs and prototypes.
- A passion for everything visual, user interfaces and creative communication concepts.
- Several years of experience as a screen designer, user interface designer and/or (junior) art director.
- You have a lot of experience with current design tools like XD, Sketch or Figma - and the knowledge of what is technically feasible.
- Interest in digital learning - that's our business, that's what it's all about.
As long as your schedule and position allow it, you can work flexible hours
Working at home or in the imc office? We offer "Full flexibility, but not 100% remote". You can combine the advantages of both worlds depending on your personal preferences.
Not only do we enjoy working together, but we also like to socialise and celebrate together. In addition, joint activities strengthen the team spirit
We are proud of our "Modern Workplace" and it is what we live by. With our central offices and high-quality equipment we provide the basis for successful working environment
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? Denise Schu from HR will be happy to help.
Your application - Let's start.
We'll have a first phone call to see if we are a match.
In a face-to-face interview we get to know each other.
Your offer - we are happy to have you on board.
Our Content Production and Design colleagues are as diverse as our training formats. And yet, the team sticks together. You are never stuck for help, inspiration or insights. Creativity and cooperation are crucial: Innovations need open communication and feedback. For example, we use playdays to collaborate on the development of our division and our formats. While the work is project-based, the team is always good for a laugh.